things I love:
- Hard Times by Paramore This song is so fun and I could not be more excited for Paramore's return to my life with this very song. It reminds me of Walk The Moon (a Cincy band I adore) and I can't keep myself from dancing every time I listen to it. Their second release Told You So is also good but I come back to Hard Times every time. So catchy!
- Valor It's back everyone! This oil hasn't been in stock since I joined Young Living and despite hearing so many good things about it I couldn't order one. It was torture! But now it's back and I got my first bottle last month. So far it's in an adorable 5ml gemstone roller ball from Whimsy + Wellness and I use it every night on my jaw to help with the stress I hold there.
- Boba Tea Guys the obsession is real. Steps from my office is a traditional Taiwanese cafe that has the best boba tea I've ever had. I always order the Jasmine Grapefruit Boba (no milk) and I cannot even express how good it tastes. The boba is always perfect and the grapefruit flavoring is the perfect amount of tart and sweet. My coworker and I have started getting it every day. We cannot get enough!
things I'm leaving behind:
- Stitch Fix My last few fixes have been complete disappointments. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong but every box I get the items are fairly disappointing and I can't bring myself to purchase many items (especially for the price point). So please...if any of you have any suggestions for how I can get a better fix - please let me know. I'm so close to never ordering another one ever again.
- Ipsy Ok this actually makes me really sad. I've loved so many of the products I've received from Ipsy over the months. But I need to start tightening up on my budget so this subscription had to go. I cannot recommend it enough though - I've had a lot of beauty subscription boxes but this was one of the only boxes that took the products I requested seriously and never sent me something I didn't want (a girl only needs so many blushes).
- Winter Coat This departure comes 100% willingly. It was an incredibly moderate winter with only one quick snow storm and not a lot of cold weather. But I was incredibly eager for warmer weather to come and I'm determined to enjoy every last second of this warmth before it gets far too hot this summer.
things I'm looking forward to:
- My Birthday Next month is my birthday month! I have some fun things planned for that week and I can't wait to be able to relax and have some fun to celebrate turning 26! I don't have any big plans for my actual birthday...most of the time I stick to something low key with close family and friends (aka Mike). Maybe I'll do something different this year! Who knows!
- YL Convention This is one of the awesome things I have planned for my birthday. A few days after my actual birthday, I'll be getting on a plane to fly to Salt Lake City, UT for the 2017 Young Living Convention (with Meagan of course!). I'm SO FREAKING PUMPED. I'm going to buy SO MANY OILS. Not to mention I'll get to meet some awesome people from my team, learn a ton about oils every day and visit a lavender farm! It's going to be awesome and you best believe we'll be posting about it on here.
This summer promises to bring a ton of change to my life and I'm making sure to spend my time this spring relaxing and focusing on the things that are most important to me before my life becomes so incredibly busy (fun...but busy). Thanks for reading all about a few of my favorite things! In the comments below tell me some of your favorite things this spring..I always love a quality suggestion from a good friend.